Flow with the change
Hi there! I hope this blog finds you well and happy. I’m enjoying the tail end of summer here in the Southern Hemisphere, although today it’s a little chilly where I am.
Usually, I love summer and all the energy and activities that come with it. However, this year has been challenging, and I’m sure I’m not alone. It feels like I’ve been in hibernation, waiting for something to change, and I’ve been struggling to understand what’s happening and doubting myself and my place in life.
I know many of us tend to focus on the negative, but I’ve learned that when we look for the negative, there is so much to dwell upon and get swallowed up by. It’s been a lifelong learning experience for me, and I want to share my inner turmoil with you in case you’re feeling the same way.
I’ve spent the past few years working with people facing many health and emotional challenges, and I’ve been a medium for them to make sense of it all for themselves. But recently, I’ve struggled with my energy levels and physical confusion. I’ve realized that for some reason I neglected to give to myself and lost contact with my own needs while I was busy helping others.
During my weeks of deliberation, I understood that now it’s time for me to learn how to keep my life force energy in balance, more than ever. I owe it to myself first, and then I can continue working with others. I have taken some simple steps to change things in my life, and I want to share some of the lessons I’ve learned to restore my life force.
Here are some tips that have worked for me:
- Find a daily practice that feeds your soul – this is an intimate space between you and you, without distractions. (Meditation, walking alone, dancing, swimming, singing, writing, painting) spend as much time as you can reconnect
- Keep this commitment to uphold this practice no matter what.
- Learn to be flexible. We hold onto old ways and habits of doing things.
- Most importantly, say NO to activities that drain you, and release toxic relationships
- Turn the thoughts around and understand how you created this situation.
- Change is tricky as there is an element of loss, ending, and closing doors. Energy works that way. We need to shift something out to allow something in.
- Rest and recuperate, have your boundaries to keep you restored.
- Have fun and spend time with those who lift your spirits.
- Maintain a healthy diet that suits you and is easy to adapt.
- Sleep when you can. Mini rests are helpful in a busy schedule.
I hope these tips can help you as much as they have helped me. Remember, taking care of yourself first, is essential and everything else will fall into place.
Don’t hesitate to share your struggle with putting yourself first, and let’s support each other in our journeys.
Remeber to use these hashtags when sharing.
#selfcare #balance #mentalhealth #spiritualhealth #wellness
Much love. Until we meet again. From my heart to yours.
#TalkingFromTheHeart #selfcare #balance #mentalhealth #spiritualhealth #wellness