Its been a while – let me start of by wishing you a Happy New Year.
I am doing my best to settle into being in the “office” today. It feels super weird. If you have worked all the way through, I am sure today is just another day.
I was fortunate to take some time off and spend some time in nature and with loved ones this past week.. Living in the Southern Hemisphere the summer is a time to be out side and soak up Vitamin D to lift the spirit.
I got to thinking about the rhythm that I would like to create for myself in 2022. It is again a year of letting go and really digging deep to release the residue of old “baggage” that I may have brought through. I can feel I have a different approach in that there is less of a need to have to and therefore I am able to look at what I can naturally let go of.
Here is an exercise that I find useful. I wanted to share it with you today.
- What is my intention for my business this year? (home/relationship/career/security/friendships/myself) fill in your own words here)
- Who are the clients/people I am looking to attract into my space to assist with this intention?
- What specific outcome am I looking for?
- What do I want my relationship with my partner to be like?
- How would I like my own inner dialogue to be?
- What is it that I want to create more of in my life?
- What else would I like to achieve? What else? What else?
- What are the obstacles that prevent me from living my life this way?
- What can I do to release these obstacles?
The good news is that in becoming more aware of where I am right now and identifying what is standing in my way from moving forward, I am able to do something about it. I can seek out professional help, people who can assist me to move forward or provide a service that will create the change that I may not have to skill to do by myself. I can make some subtle changes that will allow me more time for self care and alignment towards what I want to achieve. These adjustments are not always big major shifts I have realised as I have become wiser with age. What else can I do? Perhaps it is as simple as me being comfortable knowing that things are changing as I change my focus!!
Allowing yourself the space to go through this exercise on your own, come up with your own questions organically. It’s a new chapter for us all globally.
My intention is to remain true to my heart this year and to gently nudge myself back when I veer off track.